SHOCKED BRIDE FINDS GROOM BEING BREASTFED BY HIS MUM BEFORE THE WEDDING
Mother of the Groom???
A wedding day is supposed to be one of the happiest days in a couple's life, but for one bride, her big day turned into a surreal nightmare. The incident, which went viral on social media, involves a groom being breastfed by his mother in a bathroom just moments before the wedding ceremony was set to begin.
The make-up artist, Jenny, who accompanied the bride-to-be to the bathroom, described the scene as "jaw-dropping." According to her, the groom's mother was holding her son's head to her chest, while he suckled her breast. The bride and her make-up artist stood frozen, not knowing how to react. "I didn't know what to do," Jenny said. "I just wanted to get out of there."
After the initial shock wore off, the bride and Jenny quickly left the bathroom and returned to the ceremony. According to the wedding planner, Georgie Mitchell, the bride went ahead with the wedding despite the shocking incident. "I don't think she knew what was happening," Mitchell said in a podcast.
The story quickly went viral on social media, with many people expressing their disbelief and disgust. One person wrote, "I'm sorry, but that is just plain weird." Another commented, "I don't know how anyone could go through with the wedding after that."
While breastfeeding is a natural and beautiful thing, the act between a grown man and his mother is certainly unusual. Many people on social media wondered why the groom's mother was still lactating, and some speculated that she may have induced lactation in order to keep breastfeeding her son. The speculation sparked a heated debate on social media about the psychological and emotional implications of such behavior.
In many cultures, mothers are revered as the primary caregivers and nurturers of their children. However, the act of breastfeeding a grown man is not only taboo but also raises questions about boundaries and the dynamics of the relationship between mother and son.
Some people on social media have suggested that the groom's mother may have been overbearing or controlling, while others have expressed sympathy for her. Regardless of the circumstances, the incident has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on the bride, the groom, and their families.
Weddings are already stressful and emotionally charged events, but this incident takes it to a whole new level. It highlights the unpredictability of life and the unexpected moments that can arise during even the most special of occasions. It also underscores the importance of setting boundaries and maintaining healthy relationships with family members, especially when it comes to issues related to intimacy and personal space.
In the end, the incident may have caused some discomfort and shock, but it also serves as a cautionary tale for others. It is a reminder that we should always be aware of our surroundings and be prepared for the unexpected. As for the bride and groom, they will undoubtedly have a unique story to tell their children and grandchildren about their bizarre wedding day.
The viral incident of a groom being breastfed by his mother just before his wedding ceremony has sparked a heated debate on social media about the boundaries and dynamics of the relationship between mother and son. While breastfeeding is a natural act, the act between a grown man and his mother is certainly unusual and taboo.
The incident raises questions about the psychological and emotional implications of such behavior, with many people speculating that the groom's mother may have been overbearing or controlling. However, others have expressed sympathy for her, suggesting that the act may have been driven by a strong bond between mother and son.
Regardless of the circumstances, the incident has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on the bride, the groom, and their families. It highlights the importance of setting boundaries and maintaining healthy relationships with family members, especially when it comes to issues related to intimacy and personal space.
Weddings are already stressful and emotionally charged events, but this incident takes it to a whole new level. It serves as a cautionary tale for others, reminding us to always be aware of our surroundings and be prepared for the unexpected.
In the end, the incident may have caused discomfort and shock, but it also offers a unique story for the bride and groom to tell their children and grandchildren about their bizarre wedding day. It is a reminder that life is unpredictable, and unexpected moments can arise during even the most special of occasions.
An Awesome list with over 100 wedding songs for your Big Day
For the perfect wedding, it’s all about having the perfect music. From creating a dreamy atmosphere to getting your guests up and dancing, you want to have that fantastic playlist. But, how do you pick the right wedding songs?
Ps: All images featured in this post were captured by Bruno Rosa
Ready to choose your perfect wedding songs?
1) EARLY PREPARATION SONGS
• Pre-Wedding Breakfast Songs :
" Breakfast at Tiffany’s " - (Deep Blue Something)
" I Do " - (Colbie Caillat)
" Happy " - (Pharrell Williams)
" Rude " - (MAGIC!)
" I Gotta Feeling " - (The Black Eyed Peas)
" All My Life " - (K-Ci & JoJo)
" Dreams " - (The Cranberries)
" Boom Clap " - (Charli XCX)
" Stuck Like Glue " - (Sugarland)
" Teenage Dream " - (Katy Perry)
" Mine " - (Taylor Swift)
" Feel So Close " - (Calvin Harris)
" Dancing in the Moonlight " - (Toploader)
" First Day of My Life " - (Bright Eyes)
" I'm Yours " - (Jason Mraz)
" Brown Eyed Girl " - (Van Morrison)
" Time After Time " - (Cyndi Lauper)
• Getting Ready Wedding Songs :
" Independent Women, Pt. 1 " - (Destiny’s Child)
" Roar " - (Katy Perry)
" Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) " - (Beyoncé)
" Girl On Fire " - (Alicia Keys)
" Work It " - (Missy Elliott)
" My Lovin' You're Never Gonna Get It " - (En Vogue)
" Jumpin', Jumpin’ " - (Destiny’s Child)
" Fancy (Explicit) ft. Charli XCX " - (Iggy Azalea)
" Get Right " - (Jennifer Lopez)
" Run the World (Girls) " - (Beyoncé)
" Ain't No Other Man " - (Christina Aguilera)
" Chapel of Love " - (The Dixie Cups)
2) CEREMONY SONGS
• Prelude Songs :
" Air on the G String " - (Johann S. Bach)
" Carolan's Welcome" - (Irish Traditional)
" Wedding Song " - (Bob Dylan)
" Come Away with Me " - (Nora Jones)
" Benediction Nuptiale " - (Camille Saint-Saens)
• Processional Songs :
" I Walk the Line " - (Johnny Cash)
" Love You Madly " - (Cake)
" All I Want Is You " - (U2)
" The Blowers Daughter " - (Damien Rice)
" Wedding Song " - (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
• Bride Entrance Songs :
" Bridal Chorus " - (Wagner (of course!))
" Glasgow Love Theme " - (Craig Armstrong)
" A Thousand Years " - (The Piano Guys)
" Butterfly Waltz " - (Brian Crain)
" All You Need Is Love " - (The Beatles)
• Wedding Ceremony Songs :
" God Only Knows " - (The Beach Boys)
" Everything " - (Michael Buble)
" Come What May " - (Moulin Rouge)
" Here Comes The Sun " - (The Beatles)
" Can’t Help Falling in Love " - (Elvis Presley)
• Classical Ceremony SongsIf you are having a traditional wedding ceremony, there is no better way to add an elegant touch than with classical ceremony songs. Choose timeless melodies that will effortlessly connect together the ceremony from beginning to end.
Mo ghrá Thú, a Thiarna
Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy
Fur Elise by Beethoven
The Wedding Song There is Love by Peter, Paul & Mary
March from Occasional Oratorio by Handel
• Religious ceremony wedding SongsIf you are having a religious ceremony in a church, it is essential to enrich the mood with classic religious wedding ceremony songs.
Give Me Joy in My Heart
I Will Whisper Your Name
Ave Maria by F. Schubert
Wherever You Go by David Haas
• Traditional Wedding HymnsChoose your Sunday favourites to create a timeless elegance and charm for your ceremony. Chat with your priest to determine each point where a hymn should be sung.
Give me joy in my heart
Love divine, all loves excelling
O Jesus I Have Promised
O Perfect Love
Praise my soul the King of Heaven
• Interlude SongsThere are going to be a few points in your ceremony with silence. To create a seamless transition, work with your venue and officiant to create interlude songs to play in the background at these points.
Lento con Tenerezza by Enrique Granados
Where e'er You Walk by George F. Handel
Reverie by Claude Debussy
Grow Old with Me by John Lennon
Take My Breath Away by Tuck & Patti
• Recessional SongsAfter everything, it is time to walk off together into the sunset. The first song you hear as you walk back down the aisle together is sure to be one you will remember forever. Choose a song you will always love.
Wouldn’t It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder
At Last by Etta James
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
My Baby Just Cares for Me by Nina Simone
• Postlude SongsAs your guests are leaving the wedding ceremony space, they’re sure to be chatting about what a beautiful wedding it was! Give them the perfect background song to get them ready to celebrate the happy occasion.
A Sorta Fairytale by Tori Amos
All The Man That I Need by Whitney Houston
Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini by Rachmaninov
Soul Provider by Michael Bolton
Close To You by Carpenters
• WEDDING RECEPTION SONGSYou’ve officially tied the knot, and now it’s time to party! Set the mood for one of the greatest celebrations of your life. Today is so much more than just a party so carefully curate the playlist of your dreams to create a night you’ll never forget.
• Reception Entrance Wedding SongsThe song that you play as you and your new spouse enter the wedding reception will really set the mood for the rest of the celebration so make the perfect pick for your style.
Death Cab for Cutie Stay Young, Go Dancing
Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
Can't Stop the Feeling, by Justin Timberlake
I Gotta Feeling, by Black Eyed Peas
24K Magic, by Bruno Mars
• Cake Cutting SongsCutting the wedding cake is always one of the cutest moments of any ceremony, and it is another time to reflect your love story in a song!
Sugar, Sugar by the Archies
This Will Be an Everlasting Love by Natalie Cole
Cut the Cake by Average White Band
How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by You by James Taylor
I'm a Believer by The Monkees
• First Dance SongsHere is a song that you will remember forever! Dance together for the first time in newlywed bliss to a song that you’ll love to hear every anniversary.
Better Together by Jack Johnson
By Your Side by Sade
Grow Old With Me by Mary Chapin Carpenter
If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys featuring Usher
In My Life by The Beatles
• Father Daughter SongsThe father-daughter dance always brings a tear to my eye! Make the most of this special moment by choosing a song that both you and your dad will love.
I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders
Everything by Michael Bublé
Through the Years by Kenny Rogers
Daughters by John Mayer
How You've Grown by 10,000 Maniacs
• Mother Son SongsThe same rules apply here! Chat with your mum and choose the perfect song together for your first dance as a married man.
Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel
Child of Mine by Carole King
Mother by Danzig
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
Upward Over the Mountain by Iron and Wine
• Anniversary SongsBring all of your married guests to the dance floor to celebrate with a romantic song that will remind every couple of their long and happy journey together.
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack
Still The One by Orleans
After All These Years by Journey
I’ve Had The Time of My Life by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
• Bouquet Toss SongsNow it’s time to honour the single ladies with a fun song as you toss the bouquet out to them! Get them inspired with a high energy girls’ anthem or a song to get them excited for their own big wedding day.
Drunk in Love by Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z
Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen
Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna
• Wedding Party SongsAfter all of the romance and ceremony, it is time for a good old fashion party! Create the perfect play list of high energy party songs to get people on the dance floor and in the mood to celebrate.
Love Shack by The B-52's.
No Scrubs by TLC
On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
Get Lucky by Daft Punk
• Last Dance SongsYou will never forget the last dance at your wedding reception. Choose a romantic song that will leave you and your guests floating on cloud nine before they pack up to leave.
Donna Summer by Last Dance
Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Louis Armstrong
How Do You Keep The Music Playing by Frank Sinatra
I've Got The World On A String by Bing Crosby
It Had To Be You by Tony Bennet