A Talented and Experienced Wedding Photographer in Wicklow
Relive Your Authentic, Dynamic, and Emotional Moments - Ideal for Couples Who Cherish Real Memories - Top Wedding Photographer in Wicklow
A skilled photographer who can perfectly capture the real and emotional moments of your special day! Bruno Rosa is the leading wedding photographer in Wicklow and has photographed in most wedding venues in Wicklow.
With a focus on real moments and bridging the gap between humanity and awe, Bruno's photography style is perfect for couples who value meaningful memories. Say goodbye to stiff and posed photos and hello to a relaxed atmosphere with candid shots and natural laughter. Bruno's expertise and experience will ensure that your wedding day is captured in the most beautiful way possible.
From sweet tears to surprised expressions, Bruno is known for his ability to capture those special moments in motion, giving your photos an extra bit of life that will make them stand out from all other wedding photography images. You'll be surrounded by vibrant colors and lightning-fast shutter speeds, capturing every remarkable shot from comedy candids to romantic bridal portraits and heartfelt vows.
So why wait? Click the button below to contact Bruno Rosa today and secure his top-notch service before it's too late. Don't settle for just attending your big day; savor every moment with authentic and intentional photography that will create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime!
Ps: All images featured in this post were captured by Bruno Rosa
1 - How did you get into weddings?
2 - What’s your style?
As you can see through my images, my style is very candid and is often described as a creative documentary. Many of the couples whose weddings I have photographed have commented that they were so pleased with the results and they were often unaware of my photographing them. My goal is to capture real, unposed moments, with a focus on storytelling. I strive to blend into the background and be as unobtrusive as possible, allowing the couple and their guests to enjoy the day while still capturing the special moments. The end result is a series of images that tell the story of the wedding day and the emotions that were experienced. I aim to create a collection of images that not only document the wedding day, but also bring back the feelings and memories of the event for years to come.
3 - What is included in your packages?
- A one-on-one consultation, either in-person or through a convenient Zoom call, where we'll get to know each other and discuss your photography needs in detail.
- A range of flexible collections to choose from, My wedding collections start at €1900
- A private and secure online gallery to showcase your stunning photos to loved ones.
- A beautiful slideshow featuring your favorite images.
- An abundance of high-resolution, fully edited photos with no watermarks, with a minimum of 400 and up to 600 images delivered.
I believe that your wedding photography should be a reflection of your unique love story, and our starting package is the perfect foundation for creating something truly special.
Six Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing A Photographer
- Don’t make assumptions about quality based on price. Remember that high-end prices do not always guarantee the best quality and that low pricing is not always indicative of low quality.
- Don’t try to save costs on photography by asking an inexperienced friend or family member to do it as the quality of the photos may not be up to par.
- Never sign up with a photographer who doesn’t use contracts. The aim of the contract is to protect you in the event that something goes wrong.
- Don’t hire a photographer that you don’t get on with. You will be spending a lot of the day with them so it’s important that they have the kind of personality that will put you and your guests at ease.
- Don’t be vague. To get the best value out of your photographer, it’s critical that you give them detailed information about the kind of shots you would like taken on the day.
- Don’t insist on just trendy photos. To ensure that your photos are something that you can truly cherish for a lifetime, be sure to include a mix of classic and trendy photos.