The MOST AWARDED wedding photographer in Dublin IE of all time!
How to find the Best Wedding Photographer in Dublin and around Ireland?
Why Brides that chose a wedding photographer by the most reasonably priced wedding photography packages are the ones that have an extremely high chance of regretting not spending more when choosing their wedding photographer? How do you avoid all that?
I'm gonna answer all that for you along with this article!
How much do you think is the average price for a wedding photographer in Dublin Ireland and why it could vary from €300 to €6000? Why the typical cost of wedding photography in Dublin and around Ireland is less than in the USA.
Here are the most common questions/mistakes by Brides and Grooms in Ireland
- How Much Does a Wedding Photographer Cost in Ireland and why?
- Is Professional Wedding Photography Worth the investment?
- Why Is Wedding Photography So Expensive?
- How to save money to have the best wedding photographs?
- Why Brides often regret not spending more on Wedding Photography?
- Why hiring a good photographer should be on top of my budget plan?
- How to find the best wedding photographer in Dublin?
- What are the best wedding venues to have my dream wedding photos?
- Should I hire only 1 photographer or 2 is really necessary?
- Can I change my wedding photography package after sign the contract?
Find the Perfect Photographer, is one o the most critical steps to having beautiful memories from your wedding that you will cherish forever. Of course, as a wedding photographer in Dublin, I could simply tell you that I’m the best choice for you and every couple! However, the truth is that it’s all about you finding the right fit for you and on the hand, you need to be good it or the photographer too, that would be the perfect match for an awesome experience.
Personality and style matches are critical for wedding photographers and couples. Everyone has a different eye for what is beautiful, and it is essential that you are the on the same page as your photographer.
Before you book a photographer, do interviews. Take your time and only book a wedding photographer when you feel 100% confident with your decision.
Your wedding album is something that you will cherish for your entire life and pass down to future generations. It’s a beautiful collection of memories from one of the best days of your life. Of course, you want the perfect wedding album! The only way to get your dream shots, however, is to find that exceptional wedding photographer.
From Dun Laoghaire to Howth and From County Donegal to Kerry, there are countless wedding photographers in Dublin, Ireland to choose from. So, how do you decide who is right for you? Fortunately, with the right strategy, it can be easy to make the right decision.
Here’s everything that you need to know about finding the perfect wedding photographer in Dublin and around Ireland.
Ps: All images featured in this post were captured by Bruno Rosa
Is Professional Wedding Photography Worth It?
Here is a list of questions you should ask a wedding photographer before sign the contract.
- Are you available on my wedding date?
- How many other weddings are you working on the same weekend as mine?
- Will you be the one taking the photos at my wedding? If not, can I meet the photographer who will be available?
- Do you work with an assistant?
- How long have you been a wedding photographer?
- How many weddings have you photographed?
- Do you have full wedding albums available of some of your recent weddings?
- Have you ever worked at my wedding venue?
- Have you ever worked with my wedding planner?
- How would you describe your wedding photography style?
- What is included in your standard wedding photography package? What add-ons are available?
- Can I customise a wedding photography package to meet my needs?
- Do you include engagement photos or pre-wedding events in your packages?
- How many hours are included in each package and what happens if we need more time?
- How much do extra hours cost?
- Is retouching included or is that an additional charge?
- Do you charge for your travel time?
- Can I order prints directly from you or how does it work?
- How long after the wedding will I receive the images?
- Will we have the rights to the images?
- Will we receive the negatives and is there an extra cost for that?
- How much is the deposit and when does is it due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you carry backup equipment?
Why is wedding photography so expensive?
Find the Perfect Venue
Some places are just so incredibly beautiful that they would look amazing without a single candle or flower. Finding the perfect venue, however, is about more than just going to a beautiful place. To get your ideal wedding photography, you need a venue that is right for you. Again, it is all about finding your own style. Decide what kind of atmosphere you would like to create because that “vibe” will translate into your wedding photos. Not sure where to begin? Check out some shots of my favourite wedding venues in Ireland to get a sense of what you love, as well as what isn’t quite your style.
Define Your Style
When you are working with a wedding photographer, it is so important to define your style. We can’t read your mind, so never assume that anything can go unspoken. Be crystal clear about what you love and what you hate.
Do you like candid shots? Traditional posed photos? Unconventional, artistic styles? Find examples of your favourite shots and explain why you love them. Show your wedding photographer shots that you don’t like as well, and clarify why they aren’t your style.
Find a Photographer with an Eye for the Perfect Imagery
To help you decide if a wedding photographer is right for you, take a careful look through their past work. Note how effortlessly they capture beauty, colours, and emotions in their photos. If you are not a photographer yourself, it might feel a bit intimidating to view something with a highly critical eye but, trust me, it’s easy! Just look for the emotion. Does the photo create a feeling that you can immediately sense at first glance? If so, you’ve found a good photographer!
Consider If Their View Is Compatibility with Your Own Vision
Look at Wedding Photography Experience