Best Wedding Photographer in Dublin ( 2018 )
Finding the Best Wedding Photographer in Dublin
Are you looking for the perfect wedding photographer in Dublin? From finding the ideal personality match to tracking down that photographer who shares your unique style, it’s not an easy task!
Your wedding photo album is something that you will cherish for your entire life and pass down to future generations. It’s a beautiful collection of memories from one of the best days of your life. Of course, you want the perfect wedding album! The only way to get your dream shots, however, is to find that exceptional wedding photographer.
From Dun Laoghaire to Howth, there are countless wedding photographers in Dublin to choose from. So, how do you decide who is right for you? Fortunately, with the right strategy, it can be easy to make the right decision.
Here’s everything that you need to know about finding the perfect wedding photographer in Dublin.
Ps: All images featured in this post were captured by Bruno Rosa
Find a Photographer with an Eye for the Perfect Imagery
To help you decide if a wedding photographer is right for you, take a careful look through their past work. Note how effortlessly they capture beauty, colours, and emotions in their photos. If you are not a photographer yourself, it might feel a bit intimidating to view something with a highly critical eye but, trust me, it’s easy! Just look for the emotion. Does the photo create a feeling that you can immediately sense at first glance? If so, you’ve found a good photographer!
Consider If Their View Is Compatibility with Your Own Vision
Look at Wedding Photography Experience
Dublin Wedding Photography Experience
Punctuality and Professionalism
Expertise in Your Wedding Photography Style
A Personality That Meshes Well with Your Own
The Ability to Capture Emotions at their Purest
Things to Keep in Mind
- So, let's say you have found the perfect wedding photographer in Dublin. You still have a lot of work ahead of you! For a stress-free wedding day, it's all about planning everything out flawlessly.
- Before you start dreaming of your gorgeous wedding album, ensure that both the venue and wedding photographer's dates are set in stone. Wedding season is crazy in Dublin, and all over Ireland, so you can't afford any last minute changes.
- It is also essential to confirm your package details. It may be that your wedding photographer offers several different wedding photography packages. Typically, a wedding photographer in Dublin will have packages that range considerably regarding cost and subsequent services. It is up to you to select whichever package suits your budget the most. However, keep a few fundamental things in mind when doing so.
- When you are deciding on a wedding photography package, make sure the services cover all the photography requirements for the event. You don’t want just the wedding itself being including, or only a few bridal shots and group photos of the groom with friends, especially when you are willing to pay for extensive coverage.
- Talk to your wedding photographer about the number of hours included, coverage types, and get to know the exact number of services. Be sure to also talk about relevant details like venue changes.
- Of course, the bottom line is that you don't want to go over the budget if you cannot afford to do so. There are many wedding photographers in Dublin that allow you to have a beautiful set of wedding photos without breaking the bank. Take advantage of the immense talent pool that Dublin has to offer, and get the best package, budget wise.
- Finally, make sure to ask your photographer questions about the post-production costs, if there are any. This may not be applicable in all cases since post-production of images is usually included in the package. Of course, every wedding photographer in Dublin is different though, so better safe than sorry!
So, feeling ready? Bring this list of questions with you to wedding photographer interviews!
- Are you available on my wedding date?
- How many other weddings are you working at on the same weekend as mine?
- Will you be the one taking the photos at my wedding? If not, can I meet the photographer who will be available?
- Do you work with an assistant?
- How long have you been a wedding photographer?
- How many weddings have you photographed?
- Do you have full wedding albums available of some of your recent weddings?
- Have you ever worked at my wedding venue?
- Have you ever worked with my wedding planner?
- How would you describe your wedding photography style?
- What is included in your standard wedding photography package? What add-ons are available?
- Can I customise a wedding photography package to meet my needs?
- Do you include engagement photos or pre-wedding events in your packages?
- How many hours are included in each package and what happens if we need more time?
- How much do extra hours cost?
- Is retouching included or is that an additional charge?
- Do you charge for your travel time?
- Can I order prints directly from you or how does it work?
- How long after the wedding will I receive the images?
- Will we have the rights to the images?
- Will we receive the negatives and is there an extra cost for that?
- How much is the deposit and when does is it due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Do you carry backup equipment?